Sunday, January 21, 2018

New Year, New Creations with Scrapmatts

Welcome 

Wow, can you believe we are already nearing the end of the first month of the New Year!  
I don't know whether its just speeding up as we get older and we are just trying to pack more into life, or are we slowing down and just not achieving as much. 

Anyway on that note, I was able to grab some time to get creative.  After clearing away all the Christmas decorations,  I came across quite a few items of packaging that I thought it would be such a shame just to chuck in the bin.  With that in mind I've created a keepsake cylinder, which once housed my daughters new boom box.  I thought it would be nice to to get some of the treasured baby keepsakes out storage and pop them into something a little nicer as well as easier to find.


I've used some sweet Scrapmatts chippies, see if you can spot them.  



I have coated the chipboard with Nuvo Embellishment mouse in Mother of Pearl, as well as Prima's Memory Hardware Powder, Marquise Blue and inked the edges with some green ink.

I also created a Christmas page documenting our Christmas Day traditions.  Although I think this year we were a little on the lazy side due to the heat.


Love these adorable little Christmas Baubles, I have blinged them up with some gold powder.  I have also used the Scrapmatts Doily template with Stamperia's crackle paste.


I have to say the Scrapmatts chippies in white are my fave, they are perfect for colouring when you are wanting them to tie into you page.




Thanks for stopping by, if you would like to grab these Scrapmatts products, you can buy directly from their online webstore.  

Thanks for taking the time to stop by.

Until next time!




Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment