Friday, August 19, 2016

Funky Flair Studio Challenge

Good Morning & Welcome back!
 
Today I am up again over at the Funky Flairs Studio!!!  We had a gorgeous mood board with a citrus feel.  Currently I am in the process of creating a 8" x 8" baby album for my sons friend that has just had a baby.  I've used a little camera stamp to indicate to the recipient where to place photos, well that is the idea!!!
 
This months mood board!
 
 I have used a mix of products from Companies such as Websters, Graphic45, along with Memory Box die's, Prima embellishments and of course Funky Flair products.
 Stitching adds a beautiful finish to your pages.  I have also layered some
beautiful embossed K & Company Vellum.
One of my favourite baby ranges was one of Websters Pages original prints,
they produced gorgeous paper that had so many beautifully pieces to cutout which was
a economical way to add embellishments to your page.

 
Product Use:
 
Funky Flair Studio - Flairs, stickers & embellishments
Martha Stewart - punches
Memory Box - metal dies
Prima - blooms
Melissa Francies - glitter chipboard
Papers - Crate Paper, Websters Pages, K & Company, Graphic 45
Spellbinders - metal dies
 
Thanks for dropping by, hope you enjoyed!!!
 
Until next time bye for now!
 
Thanks for lo
 
 
 


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment