Friday, March 15, 2013

Saint Patrick's Tag

Hi Everyone

Well the week is almost over and I hope like me you are all looking forward to a relaxing weekend. 
 A few weeks ago I had a fabulous night out at the Gold Coast with a good friend, daughter and boyfriend with a few others joining us later in the evening.  It was a fun night filled with plenty of exotic named drinks, loud music and dancing with us getting back to the room sometime after 3am.  So I think this weekend I will just have a nice quiet one at home.

I also wanted to share a Tag I created for the  "Pot of Luck Crop" over at Colorful Creations in preparation for Saint Patrick's Day.  Since its not something I personally celebrate, I realised leaving something like this to the last minute wasn't the brightest idea I've had.  My mind was drawing a blank even with all my stash.  A quick look on line I found that I could at least attempt to make some that resembled a 3 leaf shamrock using my heart punch.  

According to legend, St Patrick used the shamrock to explain the Holy Trinity to the Irish people.


Products used:
Kaiser Vintage Fence single acrylic stamp & rhinestones
VersaMark Dazzle ink
Prima pearls and bloom
Doily
Nestabilities - banner & fancy tag
Tattered Angels Mist - gold green
Heart punch
Alphabet stamps
Luminarte pigments


Thanks for looking and for your comments that you leave.


Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. How beautiful Fi! Just love your photography too!! Hope you will apply for the Purple Pumpkin DT - it's a lovely stress-free team!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Fi this is just sooooooooooooooo pretty! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fi this looks beautiful and how clever to make the shamrock from a heart punch. I also agree with Helen the photography is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really really like your card. Leavng this till the last moment sound like something I could easily have done (...and have done many times actually... :-) Ssshh!) Anyway you got away with it...LOL!! So clever to use the heart punch for the shamrock leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this tag, so perfect for St. Patricks the shamrock you built rocks and the way you photographed it is stunning!

    ReplyDelete