Thursday, October 4, 2012

Spooky Tag Challenge

We are getting a little spooky over at Colorful Creations so if you are wanting to get into the spirit come on over and check out all the fun events we have going.  I decided to do Rachael's Tag Challenge if you would like to read what the requirements are just click on the link and it will take you directly to the site. 

HERE IS MY CREATION

We don't celebrate Halloween here in Australia, not that is stops people trying to introduce this into our country, we even have a few supermarkets endorsing products for those willing enough to host it in their neighbour hoods.  However I think we are a long way off, of it ever becoming part of the Australian culture.  In saying that I did enjoy creating this little tag.


 I used papers from the Echo Park Collection Chillingsworth Manor not only are the papers lovely to work with the sticker sheets have some great elements.  I cut my tag out then dry embossed it with a Tim Holtz folder.  I glue stamped using my Pink Paislee Phantom stamp set and then gave it a dusting of super fine black glitter. {Note to self:  do not get glitter all over me before netball} way to much explaining to do when this happens...lol


For the wings I used a  Memory Box Spider Web die along with the little wee spider, the witches hat was a Quickutz die.  I then added a touch of Dusty Attic, using the mini barbed wire and key hole chippies. Dress was made from fabric scraps.

Products used:  Prima Blooms, Kaiser Bling, Echo Park Chillingworth Range, Dusty Attic, Colorbox Ink, Martha Stewarts Glue Stamp, Glitter, Tim Holtz Embossing Folder, Memory Box & Quickuts Dies.


Thanks for looking and don't forget this weekend we are having a "Give Thanks Crop" why not come along and join us.

Bye for now


Pin It!

9 comments:

  1. YOur tag is BOO-tiful Fi... I love those die cuts you used!!! loving the purple blooms on it...pretty-up the tag beautifully!.... hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is over the top gorgeous! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Fi....this is really amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Tag Fi! Love the colours and am so pleased you did my challange!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Fi, thanks for dropping by and leaving a comment for me...always, always appreciated. Your tag is absolutely wonderful ! I find it really hard to get into Halloween and would struggle if I had to make something for it lol., but I love what you have done with the little dress form and spider web wings, very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome tag Fi love the clash of colours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh girl, wow, this is SPECTACULAR!!!!!
    like Lynda said this is Sooo BOOO-Tiful!!!!
    This tag blow me away!!!! love it!!!!!
    Hugs!! :)

    ps. I don't know why...I'm not receiving your updates(new entries) :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love, love, LOVE the spider web wings. This seriously couldn't be any more awesome!!

    ReplyDelete