Wednesday, October 17, 2012

ATC - Halloween

Happy HUMP day everyone, its been a super hectic few days celebrating a birthday, general day to day life and scrapping, at this stage I'm unsure whether I want to get over the hump or just roll back down the way I came, flop down on the ground....and do some good old stretches whilst I'm there.  Hows your week been so far?

Earlier in the week I finished creating my ATC's for the Dusty Attic Halloween Challenge, I have been wanting to participate in that Challenge for awhile and finally gave it ago.  WOW,  working in such a small confined space is a lot harder than what it looks, the ladies over at DA make it look so easy with their gorgeous little pieces of art.

Well I am proud to announce I have completed my first ever ATC's along with a little lesson learn't, do not  pick a die cut that is not only tiny but will also need to be run through the machine a couple of more times to get all the pieces.  Whilst it maybe fun making one, not so much when you are making 7 more,  and gluing!!! I'm saying no more I am just going to show you some pics so you get my drift about picking wisely...lol

MY FINISHED ATC

 I think the Memory Box Spider die looks so funny dropping down from the Skeleton.

The wording says ENTER IF U DARE!!!


I used these cute little door plates from Dusty Attic, I coloured them first with some Luminarte pigments, I stamped a little image onto them, and then inked around the edges.  You can see just how tiny the skeleton bodies is.


I used Tim Holtz chipboard that I cut down to 2.5"x 3.5" which is the base of my ATC this comes embossed with a Harlequin pattern. I then gave it a couple of treatments starting with Gesso, Textured Paste, Stamping, and two colours of glimmer mist and a some Luminarte pigments.


 This is just another shot showing you all the little pieces from the die cut, won't be rushing to use that one again...lol If you are looking for a good Skeleton die Memory Box has an awesome one that you only have to run through you machine once.

 2.5 x 6.1 inches

Other Products UsedPumpkin were cut from EP Chillings Worth Manor Range, Pink Paislee Phantom Stamps, Kaiser mini blooms & bling, Memory Box Spider & Web, MM Stamps, and tulle.

Hopefully I haven't left anything out, if there is anything you ever wish to know please feel free to drop me a line.  Thanks for looking and for leaving me your lovely comments on previous projects.

Have a great remaining week, bye for now.





Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. Wow these are teeny tiny works of art! I can imagine that creating in such a confined space would be challenging but Fi you have done it so beautifully - really!! Amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Love, love, love this! Simply fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Fi, love the spider web wings. I've never made an ATC, not even sure of the dimensions, but I have trouble making cards so ATC's would really freak me out. I think you have done an amazing and beautiful job with all those tiny pieces. You must be a very patient person. I really love how you have created the background. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them!!! So cute and spppppoooooky!!! Do you trade them now? I have never made these. I have however wanted to roll back down the hump of Wedne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wednesday I meant!!! Darn iPad!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow... Love these ATC.... BOO-tiful!!! hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are teeny tiny art canvases! Absolutely awesome! The web pieces are fantastic. Totally worth all of your hard work.

    ReplyDelete