Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Sister's Always

Seems this month has just flown by, whilst I am excited with my family visiting including a surprise visitor, I will be sort of glad once the Birthday Celebrations are over.  My DD is 18 today so her idea is that we will be celebrating right up until Saturday when we are having her actual party.  Then my Dads birthday is next followed by husbands, so the next 3 weeks apparently we will be living the Party life style...lol

I'm doing a quick stop by here first before we head of for the day and who knows where the night might end. 

Cést Magnifique Reveal

I have used this picture before for my own album but thought my mum would also like a page for her Album as well, the black and white photos worked beautifully with this range of papers.


I created a flourish using the pearls and stamped with kit ink using one of my tattered angels stamp. I made a couple of rolled flowers as well.

July Kit


From my Stash
Lucky 8 Punch
Nestabilities Dies
Script Stamp on leaves
Quickuts Alpha Die
Sizzix Swirl die & 3D Flowers


Thanks for looking and for the rush but my DD is nagging to open her presents..lol  Have a great week everyone and thanks for stopping by and for any comments you may leave. 

Take Care



Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful Fi! Simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delish!!! Love that layout yummy colors and textures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply stunning ... i love the colors... loving the embellishments too ... You rock!!! This layout is awesome.... hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Breathtaking! I absolutely love the way you used the papers....just so pretty and that pic is soooooooooooooo perfect for this! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited to get this kit! Love your page Fi!! Those Inkido papers are so yummo...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay time to stop partying now & get some more scrapping done!!

    ReplyDelete