Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Challenges for May

Who like me likes that start of a new month?  Well if you don't its because your not looking hard enough for some new challenges to get your creative juices flowing.  Well I am here to help you out with some.

In no particular order this is what is on offer this month that I have found so far, I have linked them all up to take you directly to the challenges so why not go and check them all out.




RAK up for grab to the person who completes the most sketches by the end of the month






Oh and last but not least don't' forget National Scrapbooking Day, there is loads going on for this, my friends and I have signed up for one already and because its in USA time we are having to get up at Midnight to particpate...lol... I know right!!!  Waking up is going to be very hard it will be interesting to see how we fare and if we can see out the 12 hours, I will keep you posted.

Happy Creating Everyone!!!


Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. WOW Fi.. what caught my eyes are those yellow and black...love the distressing edges... those birdcage...simply beautiful...matched the photo well... totally in love with this LO... TFS....Its a great inspiration for me...now I'm itch to create... Thanks for my friend... hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning layout and great design! I really love your choice of colors, well done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh thanks for the heads up on all these! I do love the CM sketch & your interpretation of it especially, but sadly my days of playing there are now over due to my new position, but I am saving the DA one for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exquisite Fi. Just beautiful. Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. great page! love the background doily!! i've to win a RAK but i've got so much much going on.. don't think i would be the one to win - i might be able to get 2 done. as far as national scrapbooking day - i honestly have no idea what i'm doing how crazy is that! well i'll check in with you and see how your day went! R :)

    ReplyDelete