Thursday, March 1, 2012

Guest Designer - Dusty Attic

Although I did sort of spill the beans a little early,  for those who didn't know I have been asked to be a Guest Designer at Dusty Attic.  I am so honored to have received an email asking me to join in over there with so many other amazing artist. 

I have always been a huge fan of Dusty Attic products I don't think I have done too many pages that I have not been able to slip one of these amazing intricate little pieces on.  Its hard to narrow down some of my faves and over the next couple of weeks you will be seeing me create and hopefully inspire you as well some great projects.  But I thought I would start with this one.   Picture of my DD whilst we were visiting family in Kalgoorlie, the background is of the Super Pit, something you must see if you ever visit.




And check out this Sketch by Michelle Grant, how can you not play along with this inspiring sketch. Products Used: Websters All About Me Pack, Hambly Transparency, Dusty Attic Flourish, Prima & Kaiser blooms, Glimmer mist, Tim Holts stamp. Thanks for looking and I hope everyone is having an incredible end to the weeks as I am and is looking forward to creating with Dusty Attic this weekend, hope you to will play along. Thanks for stopping by and for any comments you may leave.


Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. Super duper congrats Fi. So well deserved. You will rock it for sure. I look forward to seeing your yummy creations. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. A HUGE Congrats Fi!!! This is So Beautiful!!!
    Take care!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful page!congrats on the dusty attic goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is just absolutely stunning! Sooooooooooooo beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Fi, first, congratulations on Dusty Attic, well deserved! Second, my brother in law died, he was diabetic and went into a coma and was declared brain dead the next day. it was horrible news, as he was just a kid. We have been in mourning, it was my husbands youngest brother, only 32. things are slowly coming together again, but I wanted to thank you for keeping in touch and passed over here to see you again. Hope all is good and that you are always happy. Have a great day...Janet

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is INCREDIBLE. Wow! Congrats to you on your GDT spot- they are very lucky to have you!!!

    ReplyDelete