Friday, March 30, 2012

ALERT, ALERT LOOK OUT!!!

Okay don't panic I was just trying to get your attention and remind you that if you are free this weekend please come and join our Blog Hop I would love to see you play along. Each of the DT members will have a Challenge on their page if you wish to join in, also their is a twist as well, but you will have to stay tuned for that one.


 I will also be  posting my 1st Challenge of the Colorful Creations site on Monday so I am just going to share a bit of sneek as to what I may be doing, again you will have to drop by later to check it out.  So please, come on over and have a look.  The ladies, oh and Gent over there are very welcoming, yes we have a guy over there that is a DT member you  have to check out Andrew's work its so pretty, he knows his way around a scrapping room, hmmm which draws the qeustion is he a messy scrapper like me or is his craft room neat and tidy....  I will get back to you all on that one.  Anyway if you've got time drop by and say hello, we would love to see you.

My Sneek Peek Challenge for April 1st, come and see what Challenge I have created with this stunning picture.



Bye for now and have a great Friday!!!




Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. So glad to be working with you! Gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty inspiration pic there Fi! I have my daughter arriving home from uni this weekend so doubtful that I will have the time to play...

    ReplyDelete