Tuesday, September 27, 2011

HMITM Challenge 181 - September 26

Well we have another Challenge over at HMITM It's Johnny Appleseed day, okay I am Australian so I am really not too sure what its all about so the only thing I could associate with apples is School photos, not sure why as I never took an Apple to my teacher...lol

Our challenge this time is going to do a layout using apples in it. So it can be a recipe page, layout about fall or anything that uses apples. Since apples come in three colors I want the colors of the layout to have red, yellow and green in them.
3 apples
3 red, yellow,green embellishments - (ie buttons, brads, twine)




Products used: Simple Stories paper range, Websters Papers, Quickuts Dies, Matha Stewart punch, Stationery Supplies, Bella Stickers.

Have fun creating.


Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout FI... I love the PP used ... you nailed it... and the fussy cuttings too... Awesome... TFS... hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable and such gorgeous details and layers! How cute are those apple cores! You rocked the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! What a great way to scrap that pic! Everything looks so nice together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally fabulous..love all those apple motifs...especially the apple cores. :) Lovely design too...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Fi! Just responding to your question over at OUAS. I apologise as I just saw it this morning and I have already announced the winners, but yes the voting did determine the winners and the Top 5. I did not encourage people to invite friends etc to vote for them, as yes I also do not agree it should be a popularity contest, but I guess we can never stop people from doing that anyway. Thanks for your time and I hope this helps a little.

    ReplyDelete