Monday, March 14, 2011

Color Combos Galore 183

Color Combos Palette 183 and Inspiration picture were very inspiring this week. Butterflies always make me think of summer and I have had this photo of my niece for ages waiting for the perfect palette to appear. My sister inlaw is pretty good at taking pictures, even if I say so myself, and I love how she has taken this one just at the right moment that the color of the sun setting is reflecting in her hair.





Show Stoppera


Papers: SR Italian Script Black, Websters Paper,Bling Bazzill, unknown Kaiser Scrap and Safafrass. Embellishments are from: MM stickers,MM felt letter stickers colored with Pebbles Inc pearlescent chalks. KF rubons, Kaiser flowers, Heidi Swapps Street Smart, Pink Paislee Journal sheet. Kindy Glitz

Tools - Matha Stewart Lace doiley and butterfly. EK success Scallop border.

Thanks for looking and your comments in advanced.


Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. What a great LO I just love how the colours flow in this one. the tiny butterflys have great detailing & I like how you have carried the border down to the bottom. You Rock XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Fi... you are really good with colors challenges...this page is simply beautiful...lovely photo too... TFS this inspiring piece!...hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just had to check out your blog for some close ups, gorgeous layout this week!

    ReplyDelete