Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Color Combos Galore 181

Loved the beautiful soft colors in this weeks palette, so I decided to use one of the rare pictures I have of my mother when she was a baby.

I decided to go into the archives this week and retrieved some old Chatterbox Apple Green Big Dots and K & Company Embossed Story Time. The turquoise paper is the reverse side of a WR Memories old valentine range. I used a QK die for the background mask and some olive TA mist. The newest paper used is a small die cut heart from Websters and I used 3 different border punches and some old lace, once all this was layered I stitched down both sides of the borders.

The film strip die is T Holtz and the little picture are an old Pebbles Inc sticker. Elements have been cut from K & Co Story Time, Websters and Kaiser. Flowers are hand made. Thanks for looking.




Timeless Treasuresa


Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. You nailed it Fi!! It's beautiful!! Gorgeous colors !!! For me this color challenge is hard!!..love the misting... And that cute humpty!!! Love it... Hugs... xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Layout Fi! Love the decorative edges on this page, you put them altogether beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty Pretty love all the little cut out elements. T xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is absolutely divine and breathtaking. You are amazing, the accents are breathtaking! You did the colors so perfectly and it totally deserves the Gallery Fave, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fi I am absolutely amazed at your creations. I just found your blog and definetely following you talented lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know I adore this! Absolutely exquisite, Fi!

    ReplyDelete