Monday, February 14, 2011

Combining Challenges

This weekend I thought I would save a little time and combine a couple of challenges. Usually I don't like to do this, that's just my own personal preference, but I was happy enough with the outcome.

The picture is of my DD over 16yrs ago, its not the best photo I had to get a copy of this from my DD scrapbook album. For some reason the negatives have gone missing with all our moving around so I now have to scan from photos that I allowed her have. Now when I say have, at no stage did I think I would need them back. So now I have to make do with cropped photos from an 8 year olds photo album....do I need to say more!!!

So this week I combined the Dusty Attic Feb Sketch Challenge along with The Color Rooms Palette 45. Although my photos are not quite vintage yet, I must admit I love doing pages with a vintage flavour.












Products Used: [Papers Used Cosmo Cricket Flueriste Vinyard, MME Adventure Teal/Strip, K & Company Que Sera Sera & Scrapbooking Australia. Stickers K & Company Dollhouse, BG - Wisteria rubons. Flowers hand made with daisy punch. Dusty attic frame & clock]

Techniques used [ Photo mat was stamped around the edge with 7Gypsy script with watermark ink and the clear embossed. I used a kaiser stamp inked with colorbox purple randomly on the mat as well then spritzed the whole mat with TA Bubblegum. I distressed all the paper edges with a Heidi Swapp distreser and then machine stitched around the edges.


Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Lush the fabric and the clock face add those special touches of yours. T x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a dear, dear photo, Fi, and such a beautiful page! All those textures are just divine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all need to combine sometimes!!!!! You did great with both and the result looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete