Thursday, February 3, 2011

Color Combos Galore 177

Super busy week this week so I barley squeezed out this Layout, but I just loved the colors and had to make some time to get it done. This is a photo of my niece taken some time ago and have been wanting to scrap it for ages, its nice to look back at them when they where babies.





I used some white Bazzill cardstock for the base of the layout. I spritzed this using Tattered Angels in Yellow Daisy and the splotches are Black Magic. Tim Holtz dimensional pearls in Stream where used to create the semi circles.

Patterned papers is a Websters Leap and Bounds scrap that I had. I used a free digital banner download, changed the color and printed it onto transparency. The other digital download had its color also changed and then printed onto transparency. Cutout are from Websters papers and the white flowers are handmade.

I stamped a banner onto transparency and popped the date in behind it using making memories magnetic stamps. I was unsure whether the Color Black Tea was black as it was showing to me more of a ink purple, I notice however once you do upload you picture next to the palette you can see whether your choices a similar.

Hope you enjoyed looking, and thanks to those in advance who leave comments.


Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Fi! So glad to see you join in the fun at CCG! I love this layout. probably my fave of the week. Its so warm..and so well put together. Lovely blog! I had an awesome time going through it. Take care and keep up the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete